Sunday 12 June 2011

One of the most common temptation teenagers face!

Temptation could be anywhere and everywhere for example this student is probably capable of answering all of the questions in the test but since his teacher sat him beside an ace student he tempts to assume that he will get better if he cheats. He might end up getting an even lower mark but he's tempted that cheating is the best think he can do and that it's not his fault it's rather the teachers fault that sat him beside her. This is one of the very common temptations teens tend to face. It's not even worth it at the end since you're not harming anyone but yourself.  Therefore, you can face temptation anywhere and everywhere you go to, and most of the time it's not worth it. 

This reminds me of grade7, one time I had a unit math test and the teacher sat me beside the "smartest" kid in class. I really understood that unit and studies very hard for the test, however, I didn't trust my abilities but decided to "copy" from the smart kid sitting right next me. Forgetting that the student wasn't in class for most of this unit, so I copied everything he did "word by word." When I finished, I was so happy because the teacher didn't catch me and I believed that I'm Going to get a very high mark. However, I was wrong, I got a very bad mark because at that day the student wasn't ready. This proves that temptation mostly have negative impact on people rather than positive impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment