Saturday 11 June 2011

what temptation do teens face?


Everyone faces temptation at one point of their life, especially teenagers. Teens tempt to face temptations more than anyone else. Some of the temptations they face are Smoking, Speed driving, drug abuse, etc… Most people are tempted to smoke during their teen years because they tend to watch lots of TV which advertises that smoking will make you happier, you’re going to forget your problems and so forth. Also, friends have lots of affect on teenagers and during this age teenagers tempt to have a hard time choosing good friends which might lead them to facing bigger problems and worst temptations. 


This video explais all the different kind of temptations youth face and how we should resist them.  

When I first got my playstation three, I was so excited and loved it, so i was tempted to play for hours and hours non-stop, to the point where I forgot to eat or drink. I played all day long and stayed very late at night, I also started playing it the minute i got back from school and stopped going out with my friend. My life was all about video games because that's all i did and talked about.

1 comment: